USA Made Blade: Interview with founder and supporter of knife makers from the United States of AmericaGreg
We decided to interview Scott because we love the idea of supporting and promoting knife makers of all sizes in the United States of America.
Here’s our full interview with Scott from usamadeblade.com
1. Hello Scott. Can you tell me something more about USA Made Blade? How did you start and where the great idea about supporting knife makers from the United States of America came from?
2. What is your experience and how did you learn about knives?
3. What does a knife mean to you?
4. What are the criteria for any knife makers to sell their knives in your shop?
5. Is there any knife maker, which you significantly helped to be successful?
Not a one. I think we have helped some become more popular, but can not take credit for their success as they work hard and make great products. Success was going to find them with or without us!
We found a lot of positive reviews and testimonials online about you and your services and I would like to present one of them below:
6. Currently, what is your biggest business challenge?
7. Is there anything you would like to change about the industry?
8. What are the most important aspects and what to look for before anyone decides to buy a knife?
Thank you for your time Scott and we would like to wish you good luck with your business!
Greg – professionalbutcherknives.com